Sunday, October 10, 2010

YOUNG AT WORK



The man behind the lens ... He goes by the name of Christopher Reed, his work and imagination is out of this world. He has his own style, very smart and allow you to be who are while capturing the most greatest shots ... For more of Chris work visit  demdamnkids.blogspot.com






 The woman behind the makeup arts ... She goes by the name of Marae aka Flash ... Marae happens too be a great friend of mines and let me say she has to be the most different, outgoing, down to earth, and a very hard worker ... At the age of 19 Marae has done work for both Vibes and Source magazine. She will be the next big makeup artist mostly for her eye opening arts ...  for more of Marae's art visit flashpalette.blogspot.com

  


The man behind the mag... He goes by the name of Terron Davis ... Like a lot of young folks Terron had a vision and his vision was too start magazine basing on the up and coming youths, you know thee under dog, the ones that are very talented but don't get the proper shine they deserve, so thats exactly what he did... Terron got together with others that had the same vision and drive and they have started NOCTUM.. So please support and check out the mag at noctummagazine.com






  



The woman behind the hair style ... She goes by the name of AshleyAnn Williams... following a very demanding career AshleyAnn prides her self in her work... She self motivated with a very up and cheerful personality... She is a traveling stylist so she is able too come too you in the comfort of your own home and have you looking more then a million bucks .... too see more of her work http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26673&id=100000149426013 -- for anymore info.. reach her at ASHLEYANN_WILLIAMS@YAHOO.COM













    
 The group behind the music Queens natives G$F ....
 G$F is a group of intelectual young mens who came together because they felt that they had something too share and decided that they were gonna use music too speak out ... Raised in rosedale these guys are a powerful force and voice together ... other then rapping about the none sense they find a way too educated and still make you nod your head ... so please check out there music on datpiff.com









The woman The model ... Ashley Marie at the age of 19 is strutting right into her dreams... She has done numerous shows, shoots you name. She is a close friend of mine and i actually had the pleasure of summarizing her and how she following her dreams...

My name is Ashley Marie I'm a 19 year old part time model and student. When I was 12 I started Barbizon modeling school to persuade a career in modeling , from then I knew I wanted to become a model . When I was about 14 I did fashion shows at my local J.H.S 231 and it was a good experience to get out there .. As I went off to H.S I continued doing fashion shows for upcoming designers which was good for networking .. In the summer of 09 my family and I went back to our home country Jamaica for a vacation and thats where I was signed and discovered by Romaine Gordon and Kinsley Copper founders of “ Pulse Models ”. From then I became their international model due to the fact I lived in the states. Summer of 2010 I went down to new Kingston Jamaica to attend Caribbean fashion week 10th year anniversary . The experience was fun . Met new models , designers as well as some photographers. In the future I plan to become a well known model if my modeling career doesn’t get far I plan to become a social worker or a physiologist . Being a young black female is hard when your trying to become a model . It may seem easy because you take a few pictures and walk down a runway but as far as getting signed its hard . I believe the modeling industry is racist because 9/10 the majority of models you see are typical plain white males and females . So being black its hard because most agencies go for a certain look if you don’t have that look they wont signed you . I been to the top agencies but being that im more high fashion and runway they did not accept me , at the time they were looking for commercial and a certain look . But I didn’t let that stop me . I’m still doing my own thing doing gigs here and there and im enjoying myself with the help from family members and close friends … I wont stop doing what I enjoy.. For future upcoming models don’t let people bring you down if u go for what you believe in eventually your dream will come true .. don’t quit !!
For more on Ashley Marie and her work visit her facebook/ Ashley Marie 





The women behind the camera ... She goes by the name of Deana Younus... Deana is the most down to earth women i have met in a long time. With having to juggle between school and work Deana still find time to for friends, family, her passion and love for photography. From being my number for almost 4 years now Deana has thought me a lot and has also take some great photos of me..She has a bright future ahead of her and not letting no red light nor anyone stop her. i have collected a couple of her work ... but for more of Deana's photos visit her site athttp://www.flickr.com/photos/deeniceee 







This person needs no introduction... Ms. Nyemiah Streeter ... aka SUPREME ... At the age of 22 Supreme dreams of becoming a MC/model is already coming true. Coming straight out of Queens Supreme is letting it be known that she is dedicated to be the best. Surrounded by major stars such as Juelz Santana, Jim Jones and more Supreme is getting the first hand look at the industry and is getting the shine she well deserve... check out this video of supreme summarizing her self and her work   






 For more of SUPREME visit her site at http://supremadona.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment